Father:
Mother: Olga Iverson

Spouse: Al Nelson

Biography Notes...

Beverly Nelson's e-mail address is: makbari@isd.net

Subject: Evjen Family Tree
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997

Dear Dan:

Hi! My name is Beverly Nelson. I was born in Preble Township, Fillmore County, Minnesota. I now reside in New Brighton, Minnesota. My great-grandfather was Arnt Arntson Evjen (wife - Kari Hovin). They had two children, Albert Arntson Evjen (wife - Anne Olson Skjetne), and Bertha Arntson Evjen (husband - Iver Iverson). Bertha and Iver homesteaded near Knox, North Dakota, and raised nine children. My mother, Olga Iverson, was their daughter.

I believe they were neighbors to Esten Anderson Evjen. My interest is in the Joe Evjen-Marit Arntson family. Marit was a sister to Arnt Arntson Evjen.

My other interest is Esten Anderson Evjen's wife Kari Roskaft, who was a sister of my great-grandmother on my father's side. I do not have a computer at this time, and am using my daughter's (Karen Akbari). I am in close contact with Gladys Hammel, who is a great-granddaughter of Esten Anderson Evjen (she has worked for many years on Evjen family history). Unfortunately, she does not have a computer either. We would like your mailing address e-mailed back so we can be in touch.

For your information, I am attaching a Roskaft Family Tree which are working on. Please note on Page #12 the Esten Anderson Evjen family information.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! :)

Best regards,
Beverly Nelson